Kensey Nash (for 2Q12, ended 12/31/11)
Spine $5.0MM, +154%
Sports Medicine $3.2MM, +20%
Trauma & Craniomaxillofacial $3.7MM, +1,750% (Norian products $3.6MM)
*Growth includes acquisitions.
- Excluding sales from Norian acquisition: $7.4MM, +53%
- Royalties from Stryker, $1.4MM, +7%
- Stryker selling Vitoss ex-U.S., primarily through spine group, with plans to sell throughout other segments; salesforce integration and training in about the "4th inning"
- Will continue to combine ceramic and collagen materials to develop future products with current and new customers
- Growth driven by increased demand for Centric MIS platform, expansion into 10 ex-U.S. markets, etc.
€19.1MM (~US $24.7MM), +5%
4Q11 revenue: €4.1MM ($5.4MM)
- Strengthening ex-U.S. sales structure, specifically in France
Bracing & Support $211.1MM, +15%
4Q11 revenue: $52MM, +8%
- All bracing/support products from U.S. now manufactured at facility in Mexico
- Unloader One brace performing well in EMEA region
- Growth attributed to efforts of distributor Paradigm BioDevices, growing surgeon acceptance of modular standalone fusion offering