Regulatory and Quality Solutions (R&Q), provider of regulatory and quality consulting services for medical devices and combination products, acquired Maetrics, an international provider of life sciences quality and regulatory consulting. Together, the two organizations form a highly scalable consulting firm dedicated to the life science industry.
Together, R&Q and Maetrics will offer:
- Full-service suite of regulatory and quality solutions, including regulatory strategy and submissions, quality systems, safety risk management and process validation.
- Implementation of complex new regulations, including the EU MDR and IVDR and creation of CERs and PERs.
- Strategic regulatory compliance consulting.
- Regulatory finding response management.
- An international footprint including several offices in the U.S. and a European headquarters in Nottingham, England.
"R&Q's vision has always been to become the worldwide leader in providing full-service regulatory and quality solutions to the medical device and diagnostic industries," said the company's President, Maria Fagan. "Our exceptional business-balanced solutions and leadership have been key to accelerating the success of life science companies and ultimately improving the lives of people across the globe. We're excited to take a critical step toward achieving our vision by adding Maetrics' leadership, skills, experience, and global footprint. Together, we will improve even more people's lives with our highly scalable organization."
"We are thrilled to be part of R&Q," said Maetrics President Steve Cottrell. "Together, we provide a truly unique consultancy offering to the life science industry. With our combined capabilities, clients know they are working with a leading partner that they can trust to deliver. The healthcare sector is so important to our everyday lives—now more than ever—and both R&Q and Maetrics are dedicated to continually supporting this mission with our effective regulatory and quality solutions."